Totally Refurbished 2011
(Over $ 13M spent)
It is Cat 4 and up-to-date on all major maintenance.
Range: 3000 NM 7:20 hr + Reserves
- Two VHF radios
- Two HF radios
- Iridium and Inmarsat SATCOM
- Dual ILS/VOR/ADF receivers
- Cat IIIA capable with auto land. Although we are not certified at the moment for lower than CAT I because with the owners destinations it is not necessary, we can get certified if necessary
- WX radar / TCAS / TAWS terrain warning system
- GPS/WAAS approach capable dual Universal UNS-Fw FMS
- Universal Electronic Flight Bag, In the process of switching to iPad EFB’s
- Satellite WiFi internet connection.
- Satellite phone system with multiple handsets.
- Satellite fax (all sat com by True North),
- CCC (Custom Control Concepts) Inflight entertainment system with two large flat screens in the VIP saloon,4 smaller flat screens in the aft cabin, Medium flat screen in the VIP bedroom
- Entertainment system, and cabin lighting is iPad controlled, Three DVD players, CD changers, iPod / iPad input, and Airshow. Upgrade in process to iPad / iPhone 5 streaming with Apple’s Air Play technology.
current cycles: 29371 (2/17)
current hours: 29265 (2/17)
maintained according to Boeing approved low utilization maintenance program, weekly checks, monthly checks, C checks every 2 years
last C check a year ago
engines had been sent for 9 year AD (take apart compressor, strip coating from disks, check for corrosion, repair or replace corroded disks, put on new coating). Of course the engines have been on the stand on that occasion, and got a total overview
nose gear overhauled at AAR
Fuel Burn - 900 gallons per hour